Vibratory Rectangular Tank – 600DB
This six and one-half cubic foot capacity vibratory tank is one of the “Mr. Deburr” series machines and is a fast selling model within the C & M Topline Inc. inventory. The machine is quite versatile and has been in use throughout domestic and international markets since 1972. Like our smaller model 300DB (Three cubic foot) this machine will save time, money, and labor.
The large inside tank dimensions of this machine more than accommodate the high quantity and mass finishing demands required by most production lines and job shops. The tank is constructed of high quality steel and assembled by certified welders. The tank has a ribbed polyurethane liner. Suspension steel spring coils with isolator plugs increase the amplitude of the tank. The motor is three horsepower, 208/230 or 440/480 volts. Available in single or three phase.
The 600DB Vibratory Rectangular Tank includes the following features:
- Both machines have a 5″ round discharge door that is held in place with a quick release clamp for easy parts separation or media changes.
- Constructed of heavy gage steel for long life.
- Tanks lined with high quality Uniroyal polyurethane that is oven cured.
- Included with purchase is a complete fluid system, sound reduction lid and anchor bolts. These items are not pictured with machine.
- Available in single or three phase power and in all voltages.
- Also available in all foreign voltages and hertz. We install motors that are designed to run these voltages without the use of converters.
- Simple reliable design will give years of trouble free service.
- Provides a more uniform surface for plating or anodizing
- MADE IN THE USA
Here are some additional benefits to owning one of our 6.5 cubic foot machines. Has the ability to run small or large batches. This machine replaces expensive hand deburring with inexpensive batch finishing. Reduces man hours needed to handle parts and buying costly hand abrasive. This Machine needs minimum supervision, allowing operator to multi-task.
- Media and Compound starter kits are available with a machine purchase
Machines manufactured by C & M Topline Inc. carry a full one year warranty on all parts. All component parts are line-replaceable. Optional equipment and supplies are available.