We have found over the years that our machines have been purchase for many different types of materials. Plastic, Silver, Gold, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Copper are just a few.
The Bench top Vibratory Bowls are flexible to handle various types of applications: Cleaning, Grinding, Burr removing, Surface finishing, Polishing, and Degreasing.
The following are just a few of the applications of C & M Topline Inc. Rotary Tumblers purchased:
- Deburr screw machined parts
- Polish, tumble and de burr jewelry parts
- Fine finish for small brass parts
- Precision finish for medical and diagnostic parts
Rotary Tumblers are available in three models including 2 and 3 bars as well as the Mini-Max (2 bars). C & M Topline Inc. machines are quite versatile and have been in use throughout domestic and international markets since 1972.
Tumbling barrels are available in 5 sizes ranging from 22 fluid ounces to 8 gallons. All barrels are constructed of high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and include leak proof stainless steel lids. Motors for tumblers are available in two-speed or variable-speed and in domestic and foreign voltages.
All of our tumbler bases include the following features:
- Gloss white, high quality reinforced fiberglass base
- Steel bars are coated with polyurethane and are precision-milled
- Wet or dry tumbling
- Made for industrial use
- Solid steel bars, cast in urethane and precision ground
- Great for deburring small parts
- Easy to separate
- Do steel ball burnishing at a very low cost
- Can run different size barrels at the same time
- We can build Rotary Tumblers with special bar spacing to accommodate your barrels
Machines manufactured by C & M Topline Inc. carry a full one year warranty on all parts. All component parts are line-replaceable. Media and Compound starter kits are available with a machine purchase.